So no stitches needed, but it was a pretty deep cut. Around midnight just after Brookville,PA, last night a mature female deer ran in front of our car on I-80 at about 80mph. I swerved and avoided her, I think the truck behind me got her. When I swerved there was a huge noise and a yelp from Margaret. She hit her head against the window and somehow got a burn on her arm from the seat. We stole some ice at the next exit and administered some first aid.
We are having a breakfast in Indianapolis (dump) as I write this.


Wow, Margaret looks SO excited to have her picture taken at this moment! I'm glad she's ok. Them deers'll screw ya up purty good.
ReplyDeleteI'm here and reading - very entertaining so far! I can't believe the towing wasn't more of a fiasco!
Keep posting. xo.
Um, that's me above. It's using my Blogger handle for comments.
ReplyDelete-Kim
Poor MargAret! Glad it wasn't worse.
ReplyDelete